Become a Host Family
NEW HOST FAMILY is always welcome.
Please fill out required information and we will contact you shortly.
We’re blessed to serve the Homestay needs of thousands of international students coming to America. Our Homestay program offers exchange visitors cross cultural activities that will expose them to American society, cultural, and institutions.
In addition to English being the primary language spoken in the home, host families are required to:
- Provide a safe family environment for your international students/guest.
- Provide internet Wi-Fi access
- Provide a room with a bed (see below for restrictions), sheets, towels, closet, and a desk.
- Provide generic toiletries (including laundry detergent) for the student’s use.
- Allow students to use the community space (kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry, etc.)
- Provide daily breakfast and dinner on weekdays and all meals on weekends/non-school days.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance for providing transportation for students.
- Treat the student like your own child, but with a respect of a paid guest.
In return for hosting the student, the host family will receive a stipend fee.
Types of bed that is NOT allowed:
- Mattress directly on the floor
- Sofa bed
- Cot bed/temporary bed
Rooms that is NOT acceptable for accommodations:
- Living/Family room
- Open room
- Community space room